Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spell Caster 1

Hi All. I have started this BLOG because I have been doing intense research about Spell Casters online. Who are real and who are not. Lets keep my name as Megan Alistair. I am not a coward by hiding in someones name. It is simply for my own safety.

In short, I resorted to dealing with spell casters in hoping to get my ex  bf back who I have been with for 4 years. He broke up with me 2 months ago. I was and still am devastated and because I love him so much, I got involved with spell casters ONLINE. I do believe in spell casters and in magic. Also, you have to be positive and have faith when you deal with spell casting and magick. It works 2 ways. So you need to have a clear mind , faith and positivity all in all.

I will go straight to the point now.

1. If you come across SALADEKO at GMAIL.com DO NOT do Business with HIM! He is from NIGERIA and he is indeed a total SCAM! When I say SCAM, it means that after all of the exchange of emails, promising you results and all this and that. This guy just took the money and never emailed me back and never replied at all! Silly me, right? Believing that he is actually a spell caster. He charged me 180 dollars and promised that my man will come back to me in 6 days! I dont know if he has cast the spell or not. All I know is that he is not genuine and will not coordinate with you after he takes your money. Oh one more thing, NEVER EVER send money in NIGERIA especially using WESTERN UNION money transfer.You will find him on saladekosolutions.webs.com


He was also very persistent with the money and ask you that he is genuine and will not just take your money. He also got mad with me when I emailed him asking what I need to do after he has casted the spell.


Steer away from this MAN or any spell casters from NIGERIA! 
I dont hold grudges or even I am, MAD with this person. I just feel sorry that people actually do this to us who works hard for money.


This is only one of the spell casters I am dealing/dealt with at the moment. I will reveal the next 4 spell casters I have been dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment